"Professional services marketing? No thanks! I'm tired of throwing money into a marketing black hole..."
As a professional services firm principal, managing partner, CEO, President, or practice leader...
Is this you?
- "We always get beat up on price because we have no credibility with prospects who've never heard of us before"
- "I'm constantly asked for new marketing tools, brochures and presentations but nothing seems to help"
- "How do I know which marketing strategies and tools will help us close more sales?"
- "There has to be a more systematic way we can market our products/services"
- "There are so many new ways to reach buyers these days; should we be using social media, blogs, podcasts, video? And do any of those even work in our industry?"
Define > Organize > Implement > Track
- Your buyer personas (Your "Who")
- Problems your company solves (Your "Why")
- Articulation of your value (Your "What")
- Your competitive landscape
- Your brand strategy
- Your distribution channels
- Your pricing models
- Your sales process
- Specific marketing strategies you'll use
- Resources and metrics you'll track
- Your corporate identity
- Naming of your products/services
- How you manage prospects and customers
- Your messaging and languaging
- Your sales literature and tools
- Your websites and online presence
- Your inbound marketing tactics
- Your customer retention plan
- Your publicity campaign
- Your proactive sales management practices
- Trade show and event marketing
- Your list-building and email marketing plan
- Your telephone outreach campaigns
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Your targeted direct mail program
- Coordinated business development tactics
- Your Marketing ROI (Return on Investment)
- Customer lifetime value
- Marketing campaign effectiveness
- Marketing vendor/partner effectiveness
- Online leads, conversions, and sales
- Offline leads, conversions, and sales
- Your customized metrics dashboard