Simple Success Plans with Laura Posey
Laura Posey is an internationally recognized speaker, author and consultant. She is known as The One-Page, One-Hour Breakthrough Specialist for her unique ability to simply and easily laser focus her clients to get dramatic results.
Her Simple Strategic Plan is used by over 2500 companies from startups to Fortune 100. She is the author of "How to Plan Your Entire Year On One Sheet Of Paper", and co-author with Jack Canfield of "Mastering The Art Of Success". Laura is a graduate of SUNY at Buffalo and holds an MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University. When not on stage or with a client, you can find her traveling the world, playing golf, practicing the fiddle or snuggling with her rescue mutt, George, at home in Richmond, VA.
Laura Posey, Chief Instigator of Simple Success Plans, does a breakdown of the simplicity and versatility of the planning process with David and where many have it all wrong!
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Where speakers, consultants, and entrepreneurs screw up with planning
- About Laura’s professional journey
- How to transition from a one-on-one to a scalable business model
- How to know when you have a planning problem
- Applying outsourcing in your planning
- Find your bullseye market
- Never plan to go into debt
- Avoiding blind investments
- Viable recurring revenue models
- Mimicking strategies
- What’s next for Laura
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Laura's website
- The Daily Success Checklist Giveaway
- Where to find Laura: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session