-- Lily Tomlin
"The self is not something ready-made, but in continuous formation through choice of action."
-- John Dewey
"A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did."
-- John Burroughs
As a small business marketing coach, let me offer you this Self-check:
- If you were to fully live your life, what is the first change you would make?
- What areas of your life could be upgraded or improved?
- What could you start working on today that would make the biggest difference?
- How could you make this goal more specific or measurable?
- What would be the biggest impact from achieving your goal(s)?
- What do you love? How can you bring in more of it?
- What do you hate? How can you eliminate/reduce almost all of it?
- What's one thing you would love to do before you die?
- What could you do right now that would really put a smile on your face?
- For your life to be perfect, what would have to change?
- What do you really, really, REALLY want? (Really!!)
- Are you willing to be the hero of your own story?
- What obstacles might stop you?
- Who are your allies? What weapons and tools do you have?
- What - or who - is at hand right now that might hold the key to your success?