1. Fewer resolutions. More resolve.
2. Increase your daily level of optimism. AMAZING things will start to happen!
3. Be a lamp. Or a lifeboat. Or a ladder.
4. Mean people suck. Don't become one of them. Not even for a second.
5. Write more. Journaling, blogging, morning pages, notes to friends and loved ones.
6. Feature and leverage other people. Read this to find out how.
7. Be more gracious and more grateful.
8. Less excitement. More execution.
9. Let it go. Yes, you know EXACTLY what I mean. (Thanks again, Joe Calloway!)
10. Create a mastermind alliance or partnership. It will make all the difference.
11. Write your damn book already.
12. Drink more water.
13. In case of emergency, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead compartment. Secure your own mask before assisting others.
14. Clean up. De-clutter. De-pile.
15. Make more lists and use them wisely.
16. When it comes to social media: Post value (not ego); Retweet generously; Shout-out loudly; Thank abundantly.
17. Carry a notebook everywhere. Got an idea? Write it down. With today's date. And a "next action" step. Repeat.
18. Get more sleep.
19. Do more of what makes you happy.
20. If you speak or present regularly, your ideas deserve beautiful slides. This might help. And you totally need to read this (PDF) too.
21. If you DON'T speak or present regularly, you are missing out on the #1 way to boost your career, grow your business, and magnify your impact on the world. Want some ideas? I can help you (yes, it's free.)
22. Nobody buys your products, services or ideas "sight unseen." So go get seen.
23. "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." ~ Mario Andretti
24. Read Getting Things Done by David Allen.
25. Master your inbox once and for all. Massive freedom will follow.
26. Tap into trends to generate more and better ideas for both your business and your life. Start here or here. (Read this to see how Harvard Business Review connects trend hunting with sales success, too.)
27. Stop worrying about the HOW. Focus on your bigass WHY and a small set of very specific WHATs. The rest will take care of itself. Honest.
28. Become more in tune with the time/space continuum. Seriously. Rather than wanting everything to happen "Now, now, and now" (which only causes overwhelm and frustration) focus more consistently on what you need to do "Next, next, and next."
29. The three factors to your long-term success: 1. Your Authenticity 2. Your Expertise 3. Your Enthusiasm.
30. Replace "Who's going to let me?" with "Who's going to stop me?" (Hint: Maybe no one?)
31. Reflect on the shortness of life. This slide show of people we lost in 2012 may help remind you. And pack as much goodness as you possibly can (for you and for others) into every single day.
32. Always pick up the check and leave a big tip.
33. You're pumped... You're peaked... It's game time... Bring it!
Tags: Marketing coach, marketing concept, marketing for authors, marketing for speakers, success tips
Please share this post with those you want to help. And add your own wisdom in the COMMENTS area below...