You've probably heard or seen things like this in the business media -
And similarly, you've seen the pundits and journalists wax poetic about:
Questions for you:
1. Are you and your business a copy or an original?
2. How are you tangibly and specifically faster, smarter, better?
3. Would competitors position themselves as a "YOU killer"?
4. Would competitors want to be the "Next YOU"?
5. How could you articulate your value more clearly?
6. How could you frame your distinctions more sharply?
7. What would it mean to you and your bottom line if you truly became a Category of One? (Thank you, Joe!)
What do YOU think? Please leave a comment below...
p.s. If you'd like some personalized help to become the next killer phenomenon - and get your very own customized marketing and sales toolkit PLUS an easy-to-implement marketing game plan with 1-on-1 guidance for 90 days, get all the details here.