Unless you're brand new to me and this blog... you know that my new Do It! Marketing book is about to be released.
You may also know that we hit Amazon #1 bestseller status not once - but TWICE already - and the book isn't even out yet.
What you may not know is that I had help. Amazing help from amazing people. Gurus and friends and colleagues and people I consider my personal and professional heroes.
Some helped a little. Some helped a lot. Some helped WAY above and beyond my wildest dreams...
If you're interested in marketing success, business success, and life success - well, there are a lot of so-called experts out there.
Many are called. Few are chosen.
I've made the choosing easy for you...
Here are 37 super-smart, generous, prolific, sometimes contrarian, and always fascinating people worth following...
p.s. The best thing about them - none of them would CALL themselves a "guru" - they simply consider themselves lucky to be sharing their insights with others who can benefit.
Here they are in no particular order (although each of them is truly #1)
- Jay Baer - http://www.convinceandconvert.com
- Stephanie Chandler - http://www.stephaniechandler.com
- Corey Perlman - http://www.ebootcamp.com
- Melinda Emerson - http://succeedasyourownboss.com
- Chris Murray - http://www.chrismurrayeditor.com
- Henry DeVries - http://www.marketingwithabook.com
- C. J. Hayden - http://www.getclientsnow.com
- Scott Ginsberg - http://hellomynameisscott.com
- Dan Janal - http://www.prleadsplus.com
- Art Sobczak - http://businessbyphone.com
- Mary Foley - http://maryfoley.com
- Gene Marks - http://genemarks.com
- Viveka Von Rosen - http://linkedintobusiness.com
- Brian Tracy - http://briantracy.com
- Geoff Ramm - http://www.geofframm.com
- John Jantsch - http://www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Joe Calloway - http://joecalloway.com
- Jay Conrad Levinson - http://www.gmarketing.com
- Jim Meisenheimer - http://www.meisenheimer.com
- Mark Sanborn - http://www.marksanborn.com
- Marshall Goldsmith - http://www.marshallgoldsmithlibrary.com
- David A. Fields - http://www.davidafields.com
- Pamela Slim - http://www.escapefromcubiclenation.com
- Mark Hunter - http://thesaleshunter.com
- Bob Bly - http://www.bly.com
- Sean Carroll - http://www.seancarrollspeaker.com
- Bob Burg - http://www.burg.com
- Jeffrey Hayzlett - http://hayzlett.com
- Sam Richter - http://samrichter.com
- Howard Lewinter - http://www.talkbusinesswithhoward.com
- Stephen Lahey - http://smallbusinesstalent.com
- Jose Palomino - http://www.valueprop.com
- Karyn Greenstreet - http://www.passionforbusiness.com
- Avish Parashar - http://www.dinghappens.com
- Michael Dalton Johnson - http://www.salesdog.com
- Greg Williams - http://www.themasternegotiator.com
- Marnie Swedberg - http://www.marniesfriends.com
Bookmark this blog post - stay connected with these people - implement their big ideas - and you WILL profit, prosper, and succeed.
What do YOU think? Please use the COMMENTS area below to share your advice, insights and recommendations on the people who have made the biggest impact on YOUR professional success...