In this final installment of New Year Goodness... you're getting my top picks of marketing must-read info, strategies, templates and tools.
So you CAN (and WILL!) make 2013 your best year yet.
Is this just more smoke and mirrors and hokey motivation?
Nope - it's a 12-pack of "Real Deal" marketing tools that you can review over a weekend (ahem... maybe even THIS weekend?) and start to implement bright and early Monday morning.
Here we go...
Most popular posts:
- Marketing Coach: 17 Ways to Drive More Traffic FAST
- Email Blast: Creating subject lines that pack punch
- 23 things to say when you're asked for "free consulting"
- Small Business Marketing Coach: Developing Customer Intimacy
- Referral Blurbs - Marketing Coach Tip
- Marketing Coach: How to Write Your Kickass Bio (12 Tips and Example)
- Social Media Scripts: Tips from a Marketing Coach
- Marketing Coach: 33 Ways to Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet
- Professional Services Marketing: Speaking to Attract New Clients
- Marketing Concept: Use these headline techniques if you dare
- 5 Signs that Your Prospect is Giving You Too Much Bullsh*t
- Business Coach: 50 Reasons People Should Buy from YOU
Ah, heck - I can't resist giving you THIS one...
And one more for good luck:
p.s. As you review these, please share YOUR advice, insights and recommendations in the COMMENTS section for each of these blogs. Even if the posts are older, I always see new comments as you post them -- so I'd love to generate discussions with YOU on how you can max out these ideas in 2013 for YOUR business!