This just came across my email inbox from the Soul Purpose Institute and these 14 questions struck me as a powerful marketing concept to help you close out your 2011 and prepare you to launch into your next level of success in the new year.
I'll post some equally powerful questions about your 2012 - tomorrow!
- What was your biggest triumph?
- What was the smartest decision you made?
- What one word best summarizes your 2011 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned?
- What was the most loving service you performed?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business?
- What are you most happy about completing?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2011?
- What was the biggest risk you took?
- What was your biggest surprise?
- What important relationship improved the most?
- What compliment would you liked to have received?
- What compliment would you liked to have given?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete this year?
Ready to launch your speaking, consulting, or solo professional practice into its next level of success? You'll get 30 days of specific tools, tactics, templates AND the structured day-by-day guided implementation to remove the overwhelm and make it "paint-by-numbers easy" -- Details are waiting for you here: http://www.SpeakerLiftoff.com
Got 2011 thoughts and reflections to share? Use the COMMENTS area below and...