As a professional services managing partner, CEO, President, or practice leader...
Is this you?
- "We get beat up on price because we have no credibility with prospects who've never heard of us before"
- "My team constantly asks for new brochures, collateral materials and infokits but nothing seems to help"
- "How do I know which business development strategies and tools will help us attract the right kinds of clients?"
- "We never know where our next qualified prospect is coming from. There has to be a more systematic way we can market our products/ services"
- "There are so many new ways to reach clients these days; should we be using social media, email marketing, seminars, blogs, video? And do any of those even work in our industry?"
- "We're dealing with a lot of look-alike competitors - and our prospects can't tell the difference between our expertise and theirs."
- "I'm tired of being the best kept secret in our industry or profession"
- "I'm frustrated when I see other professionals and newer firms who offer the same services we do - not half as well - getting a lot more work"
Direct quote from a Fortune 500 executive on how he wants to BUY your services:
"Please understand that I get dozens of these types of sales messages a week. I simply do not have time to read them, dig into them, follow up on them, or reply to them. The most effective solution to this problem is for me to ignore the messages, which is what I usually do...
Finally, a small comment. As a customer, I find this type of approach to sales to be largely annoying to me and unproductive for you. We learn far more about what we want to purchase by searching the web, looking for customer references in blogs and forums, word of mouth, and by finding white papers on your site that concretely describe solutions to problems we are having."
-- CIO of Fortune 500 Pharma Company
What Works Today: Get THEM to Call YOU!
What is Trusted Advisor Marketing? It goes by several other names including inbound marketing, thought leadership marketing and content marketing. In all cases, it is marketing focused on getting found by clients.
Instead of driving your sales messages into a crowd of strangers over and over again like a sledgehammer, you attract highly qualified clients to your business like a magnet. Let’s take this down to a very practical level…
Question: What's a better sales opportunity? When YOU call them or when THEY call YOU?
Answer: Most professional services firms (accounting, consulting, technology, specialized engineering, financial services, law firms) believe it's the latter.
Think about it: When buyers call YOU and they've read your content, they see you as a thought-leader, and they've already decided YOU have the answers they need, you usually close between 80-90% of those opportunities, don't you?
What you need are more conversations like THAT -- and that's precisely where we can help.
After all, when you ATTRACT economic buyers to your expertise, it makes a lasting positive impact on your ability to:
- Generate new business leads
- Close more and better deals faster
- Improve the quality and quantity of your referrals
- Boost your word of mouth marketing power
- Charge higher fees regardless of the economy
- Book more business over competitors who are essentially "invisible" where it counts the most - in front of buyers and influencers!
Platform Builder™ is a defined 90-Day Program where you get:
- Customized Trusted Advisor Marketing Gameplan PLUS 90 days of "Done-with-You" implementation services from our Marketing Team
- Website audit and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tune-up and keyword recommendations to improve your online traffic and engagement
- Blog creation & management including optimization and multimedia content calendar (articles, audio, video, Slideshare, Animoto)
- Social media posting, monitoring and management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog)
- Targeted connection-building and online prospecting with high-probability decision-makers
- Offline and online niche public relations including article submission to hand-selected target publications
- Email marketing implementation and content development strategy
- Dedicated Do It! Marketing account team
- Full campaign management with tools, templates, scripts, and software recommendations transferred to you at the end of 90 days
- Ongoing detailed and specific advice around YOUR particular marketing and business growth challenges during your 90-day program
- Marketing audit, Platform audit, and Content audit to identify and close gaps in your online and offline marketing mix once your 90-day program ends so you can continue building your momentum on your own...
Reserve your free 30-Minute Business Development Clarity Session
During this consultation call, we'll discuss:
1. Where your firm is going
2. Where you are currently
3. Removing your business development roadblocks
4. What other firms similar to yours have done to create success
Call me at 610-716-5984 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reserve your time to help YOU become more visible, more credible, and more profitable... while becoming even more successful!