Imagine: You... Sitting at home or in your office... Your To-Do list of A-priority tasks... One super-productive day fueled by accountability, focus and virtual mastermind partners ...
Now imagine you making BIG-TIME progress on your most important marketing, sales and business development goals.
Just one day of massive action and getting things from your long-overdue TO-DO list actually DONE. That's a DO IT DAY!
WHY do I want to join a DO IT DAY?
If you're like most business owners, entrepreneurs and independent professionals, you can relate to one or more of the following statements:
- "I love working with my clients. I just wish I were better at marketing my services."
- "I'm always trying new things to grow my business but it feels like I'm spinning my wheels and I'm not making the progress I'd like to."
- "I can't find the time to deliver my services, run the nuts and bolts of the business, and do marketing."
WHO are DO IT DAYS designed for?
They're designed for service professionals of all kinds - business owners, entrepreneurs, sales professionals, management consultants, professional speakers, business and life coaches, web and graphic designers, architects, accountants, lawyers, HR consultants, IT consultants, authors, experts - and anyone who offers their professional advice or services for a fee.
WHAT types of things could I get DONE?
You choose a goal - task - project - ANYTHING that is important to you and your business to make you more effective, more marketable, and more successful in growing your business. Maybe you want to...
- Rewrite the home page of your website
- Build an easy, effortless & enjoyable (EEE) revenue-producing marketing plan
- Produce a series of videos or audios that showcase your services
- Revise your branding and messaging to better articulate your fabulousness
- Create an inbound marketing game plan to generate more leads
- Clean up your office or empty your inbox once and for all to streamline your daily work
- Develop (or revise) your consulting or service/project offerings
- Optimize your social media profiles to enhance your brand awareness so that more prospects find (and contact!) you
- Draft the outline for your book, product, or signature program
- Build a proactive referral and networking strategy (including templates and scripts) to generate more leads, more conversations and more sales
How do DO IT DAYS work?
1. You sign up. (See handy button below.)
2. You write down your to-do list of 3-5 high value activities that you've been putting off for way too long.
3. You block off that day on your calendar from 9am-4pm Eastern.*
4. Every hour from 9am-4pm Eastern, we'll call you into our DO IT Day Conference line and spend 5-10 minutes getting you refocused, re-energized, and back on plan by asking you three questions:
- What did you plan to DO this past hour?
- Did you DO IT?
- What do you plan to DO over the next hour?
5. The accountability, advice, structure and guidance from me and from your fellow entrepreneurs keeps you focused, on track, and delivering the goods.
6. By the end of the day, you've accomplished more in 8 hours* than you typically would in a month (if EVER!) on your key marketing goals, tasks and plans.
* NOTE: You do not need to be available all day. If you can make any 5 of the 8 hourly calls, you will make massive progress and you should sign up. Yes YOU. Yes, right now...
The next DO IT DAY is scheduled for Wednesday September 12, 2012 from 9am-4pm Eastern. This will be a small group to ensure you get maximum value from me and from your fellow participants so please register early. Once each program is full, registration will be closed.
How do I SIGN UP?
It's fast. It's easy. And it's the best 99 bucks you'll ever spend on yourself and your business.
Simply choose your desired DO IT DAY from the drop-down list below. Process your payment online. We'll take care of everything else from that point on. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or call my direct line at (610) 716-5984.