Halloween can be a scary time.
In honor of this sugar-filled yet frightful holiday, here are 17 things that should scare the heck out of YOU and any small business owner, entrepreneur, or independent professional...
- Prospects who lie. And they all lie all the time.
- Business partnerships. No, no, noooooo!!! Don’t do it. EVER.
- Inertia (Yours and your prospects and clients too)
- Not having a sales process - or not sticking to the one you have
- Nightmare clients from hell
- Tire-kickers, price shoppers, and broke-ass losers
- Social media overload
- Making payroll every two weeks - even if it’s only paying yourself
- Hiring, firing, and everything in between
- Prospects who ask for free consulting
- Not hiring a great IP attorney to protect your brand/ logo/ trademarks
- Waking up in a cold sweat realizing your REAL job is sales
- Prospects seeing your products, services, and programs as a commodity
- Not outsourcing and delegating everything you possibly can
- Collecting great marketing ideas - but never implementing them (Aaarghhhhh!!)
What would YOU add to this list?
Please leave a comment below and let's discuss...